A close collaboration with Guido de Groot Design has resulted in the creation of Vanqraft VQ11 by Vanquish Yachts
VQ11 is a crossover between a yacht tender and a water scooter, something unique in the market today and has been made after demands expressed by clients. It is powered by a Seadoo petrol engine and jet drive reserve drive function and will be able to reach speeds of 40knots.
Being 335 cm long, having a beam of 160cm and a draught of just 25cm it is an exciting alternative to the Williams 325tender. It is especially well suited for the tender garage in the VQ58. It can be fully adapted to the taste of its new owner being painted in the same colour scheme as the mother yacht.
• Extraordinary manoeuvrability
• Remarkable comfort compared to other watercraft
• Suitable for wakeboarding and water-skiing
• Exceptionally advanced technology
• Built in the Netherlands
• And, of course, its huge capacity for entertainment.
Seadoo service points are available all over the world so repairs can be performed anywhere