Contest Yachts of the Netherlands is pleased to reveal the yacht that everyone will want!
Big, beautiful and so easily self-managed, the new must-have is the 19-metre luxury performance cruising Contest 63CS. Designed by judel/vrolijk & co for hassle-free high performance in the lightest to heaviest of weathers, the Contest 63CS is the most elegant and practical new ‘super’ yacht for 2024, offering exceptional choice in cabin arrangements to suit individual preferences in accommodation onboard. There’s choice in the rig and sail plan, too.
The new Contest 63CS is a certain head turner! Sailing into the bay, drop-dead gorgeous, the boat everyone lusts for. Graceful, well-set, balanced lines of top pedigree naval architects judel/vrolijk & co draw the eye; then there’s the Contest guarantee of the highest standards in composite construction and contemporary outfitting; the interior styled by Wetzels Brown Partners. And of great significance, full Lloyd’s Register inspection and certification.
Cabin plan options
Forward of the saloon, owners are given wide options in cabin arrangements to exactly match individual requirements and intended use:
• Four spacious double-bedded suites, or
• Three spacious double-bedded suites + enormous sail locker/workshop forward, or
• Three spacious double-bedded suites + crew cabin and ample sail locker forward
• Option of bunked guest cabin in all versions
To match sailing style and intentions, owners are given wide options also in rig and sail plan.
• Carbon or aluminium spars
• In-mast or in-boom furling
• Code 0/Helix furling integrated in bowsprit
• Removable inner forestay and twin underdeck-furling headsails
• Option to have self-tacking jib
At 19m/63ft, with these wide-ranging options and this being the first yacht in sector of this length to feature identical VIP guest cabins forward and having the possibility of a separated crew cabin, this is the new sweet spot. A newly opened decision point for owners wanting optimum interior volume and cabin plan in a yacht that can still be handled without needing to have paid crew aboard. Unless of course that’s wanted, too! With interior volume as never before, this is big boat sailing made easy.