At “Yachts Miami Beach 2016”press conference Ferretti Group has announced the birth of Navetta 42, that represents the further extension of Custom Line semi-displacement series.
In the year of the 20th anniversary of Custom Line, Ferretti Group launches the new Navetta 37 and plans the future of Custom Line semi-displacement series. At “Yachts Miami Beach 2016” the Group has announced the birth of the biggest Custom Line Navetta ever built, the astonishing Navetta 42.
The Navetta 42 is the first Custom Line ship over 300 GT and it will be launched in 2018.
The new ship is designed by Studio Zuccon Int.l Project under the guidance of the Ferretti Group’s Strategic Committee and developed by the in-house Engineering Department.
- The ship will offer in its four decks even more huge spaces for the Owner and guests;
- As all the Custom Line’s super yachts, interiors and exteriors are fully customizable;
- Owner will enjoy his huge suite on the main deck, while the versatile lower deck is able to be designed with 4 VIP or 5 suites;
- Captain will have a private cabin on the upper deck with direct access to the pilot house, while the crew area may be fitted up to 7 berths;
- As in the 37-meter, the new Navetta 42 will ensure the most efficient organization of on board flows, offering total privacy for the Owner and the guests, and great freedom of movement for the captain and the crew;
- The stern area consists of a huge beach club at the sea level, devoted to leisure time, thanks to the side opening garage water toys launching system;
- Custom Line Navetta 42 will be available with 5 different engine options, powering from 1,400 to 1,825 Mhp. The ship will be able to reach a transatlantic range of more than 3,000 n.m. at the economic cruising speed of 10 kn. (preliminary data).