Videoworks Group confirms its role as leader in AV and IT integration in the world of yachting, presenting a new compact and integrated “Premium” system at the Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous 2019
For the first time, Videoworks’ considerable experience (gained in over 20 years of designing, building and installing on-board systems on hundreds of the most admired superyachts all over the world) has reached
the world of production yachts, in which the great challenge was ensuring high quality performance in reduced technical spaces. The Versilia Yachting Rendez-Vous 2019 is therefore the world debut for this system, which is fully engineered to guarantee the greatest ease of maintenance and control.
WHAT THE VIDEOWORKS “IN THE BOX” SYSTEM CONSISTS IN
The basic integration that Videoworks is presenting in Viareggio consists in:
- Audio installation that includes the Sonos system with Beam and Sub
- Video system with 4K Smart TV that is fully IP-integrated with Apple TV
- NUC (Next Unit of Computing) with Media Server Plex as multimedia store (Plex and iTunes library) and remote access
- 8-Port Professional Switch as the heart of the network with Peplink router, which acts as Wi-Fi access point
- Creston control system
- Lighting system supported by the Vimar by-me System, which can create multiple illumination settings (includes 2 Led and 1 Striple)
- Domotic control of lift (if any)
- The control of the audio/video elements, lighting and domotics is integrated into the “ItWmodeX” original application created by Videoworks and available for download from the Apple Store.
The app can be used tocontrol the entire system from an iPad Mini or iPhone, which guarantees easy, intuitive and customisablesystem management. Now available on the Android operative system as well, the app natively integrates withthe server, to optimise the saving of on-board configurations and remote assistance.