As announced in early March 2021, BWA Yachting has completed the acquisition of the yacht agency, technical, and provisioning business of A1 Group, and the BWA Yachting tribe would like to wholeheartedly welcome the very experienced team from Greece into its world.
Adding 60 full-time team members to its staff, BWA Yachting will start operating in Greece for the 2022 Mediterranean yachting season, as well as offering our services as usual across all of the offices based on the most popular summer yachting destinations in Greece.
Although joining us to lead the transition seven months ago, George Petsos, the managing director of the Greek agency is otherwise a new face to both the company and the industry, having a professional background comprised of highly demanding roles in other industries. “I am very excited to be leading such a vibrant business with such a skilled team of professionals. I am fully committed to continuing to serve our customers cruising the beautiful Greek waters,” commented Petsos. “To be an integral part of helping BWA Yachting realize their ambitions, fostering our strategic alliances and partnerships, and enabling our employees to ensure BWA Yachting Greece’s success; honouring the past, but with our eyes firmly set on the future.”
BWA Yachting presence in the Eastern Mediterranean
The focus of BWA Yachting has always been to help make the client’s life easier by offering a range of yachting services to become a more logical operation, with smoother transitions of yachts from country to country, right across the globe.
What advantages and benefits will the clients get with this consolidation?
- Ease of use: a client sends the yacht’s particulars globally only once, the document can then be shared internally on-demand with no need for it to be sought from the client again
- Same invoice formats: billing and invoicing requirements of yachts are shared once and BWA Yachting can issue an invoice or a multi-country statement
- Intercountry cruising: a central point of reference, accessed locally for the clients’ convenience and availability, with seamless communication of preferences and yacht operating procedures amongst the company. One format of invoicing, one place for payments
- High service level continuity across the group
- Assurance: BWA Yachting is globally audited, controlling and operating all of its offices with company policies and proven procedures
- Privacy: clients’ privacy is given the utmost attention and we are NDA ready
Last but not least, a great team, both locally and centrally based, are a very diverse, committed, trustworthy professional group of people that operate with integrity. They bring both a wide range of skill sets and an agency DNA that runs as far back as 170 years.
Bringing the beautiful cruising grounds of Greece under the BWA Yachting banner and integrating our services will benefit both our customers and our supply chain. From maritime agency and port operations to provisioning and supplies, from logistics to VIP concierge, from technical support to spare parts delivery, our expert team at BWA Yachting Greece is committed to providing you with the assistance you need throughout your stay in Greece and will help you find the perfect solutions for yacht guests or crew.