Another successful month just passed for the Sunseeker Hellas Team, as Nikolas Makridis, Regional Sales Manager of Greece & Cyprus has successfully completed the sale of two boats. A brand new Sunseeker San Remo and a pre-owned Fairline Targa 38.
The 35th America’s Cup in Bermuda will feature the fastest yachts in the 166 year history of the competition for the oldest trophy in international sport.
Atalanta Marine has joined forces with the Cypriot firm Interyachting, which from now on will be the exclusive representative for the company in Cyprus.
The dream of Riva super yachts in steel and aluminium is taking a step closer to becoming a reality.
The climax of the week-long series of high level events during European Shipping Week, was reached during the major Conference, which took place 1 March 2017 in Brussels, where the key issues currently facing European and Global shipping were discussed.
Jotun Hellas will be participating as an exhibitor in the Mediterranean Yacht Show, to be held in Nafplion from April 29 to May 2, 2017.
More Articles ...
- Informa Exhibitions acquires three Major US Yacht Shows
- Sunseeker Hellas | Opening of their new marina office
- Benetti Yachtmaster: huge success for the European edition
- Land Rover BAR Academy: A young team with big ambitions in the 2017 Extreme Sailing Series™
- Predator 74 and Portofino 46 sold by Sunseeker Hellas Team