Project Redwood is a 139-metre (456-foot) motor yacht, for which Nuvolari-Lenard the Venice-based yacht design studio is working on the vessel’s concept, exterior and interior design.
The classic 39m / 128ft schooner - launched in 1913 - will be rebuilt completely by Royal Huisman’s dedicated refit department.
The new F65 is a displacement yacht with a modern design with and extensive outside areas for an incredible entertainment.
CRN, the Italian shipbuilder and brand, part of the Ferretti Group, specialising in the construction of fully-custom steel and aluminium pleasure vessels between 40 and 100 metres in lenght, is currently engaged in the construction of a 50-metre MY Superconero, to be launched next winter.
S701 might look reminiscent to 69m Suerte (Tankoa S693) at first sight but she is a different animal. She is another Paszkowski design that will set the bar high for any modern-classic and timeless design.
Floating Life and CCN-Cerri Cantieri Navali, a year and a half since the start of the K40 project, are pleased to announce the most recent details of the work in progress.
Launched at the 2017 SuperYacht Gallery in London, AEROBOAT is a quintessential British brand offering a superior and effortless experience at sea.
More Articles ...
- Technohull Omega 41 high elegance and offshore performance
- Pininfarina to reveal its first yacht with Rossinavi
- Christian Grande and Cranchi present their latest projects
- Invictus Yacht introduces new range HX and new 200 HX model world debut at CYF 2017
- Laurent Giles Yacht Design is celebrating its 90th anniversary