For the first time in the Principality, four classes will be sharing the race area for the Monaco Sportsboat Winter Series this weekend, 9-11 December.
The CATAMARANS CUP International Regatta, a unique race of sailing catamarans, came to a successful close after one week of racing.
Having now covered over half of the 608 miles of the Rolex Middle Sea Race route, including a spectacular passage past the Stromboli volcano at first light and with the Aeolian Islands now in her wake, Maserati Multi70 has just caught up with Phaedo3.
Faithful to its heritage to embody the love of sailing and cruising, the annual rendezvous for the “Catamarans Cup” has set sail for the 7th successive year.
The GC32 Racing Tour’s third season ended in Marseille, a circuit of five stages fought out between Italy, Spain and France at a level that continues to rise.
Giovanni Soldini and the Maserati Multi70 team were first across the finish-line in the 37a Rolex Middle Sea Race at 14 00’ 01” today.
They did it! Victorious in Italy (Riva Cup), then Spain (Copa del Rey and Sotogrande Cup), Franck Cammas and his crew have now won in France.
More Articles ...
- The GC32 Norauto powered by Groupama Team France set to compete on the Extreme Sailing Series™ in Lisbon
- Tuscany welcomes a Fleet of Vintage Vessels for the 12th Viareggio Gathering of Historic Sailboats. October 13-16, 2016
- Ladycat powered by Spindrift racing takes the D35 Trophy
- The 6th edition of the Gstaad Yacht Club’s Centenary Trophy
- Malizia and Pierre Casiraghi continue to make strides